Trip leader gathering weekend

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
1 2 3   Next
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
22 Jun 2016

Hi all
I am planning to organise a trip leader gathering weekend. The goal os to get all our trip leaders (members who have run trips on our site ) together and spend a weekend sharing your experience and war stories. This is designated as Trip A

For those who have run trip outside of 4wdtrip, i will organise another gathering in late July/early March. This will be designated as Trip B.

Please express your interest in either Trip A or B. Also please tell us little bit about your experience and why you are interested in the trip.

Thanks all in advance.

Kelvin

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
22 Jun 2016

I'd be keen on Trip A. Would be great to meet those I haven't and hear their experiences, learn from what has and hasn't worked.

Limited experience running easy to medium trips.

HI mate, count me in for Trip A.

Domenic
Domenic (Cowboy13)
22 Jun 2016

Hi Kelvin,

I'd be keen to do a trip B depending on when it was. 

I am keen to be in trip A. I have lead a beginner trip into tallarook and would like to chew the ears other leaders.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
22 Jun 2016

Trip A for me. I've only ever had 1 non-positive comment send to me after a trip and would like to share it with others as it's now a requirment I post on any trips led. 

As they say, plan for the best, prepare for the worst.

Pauly
Pauly (Dagy)
22 Jun 2016

Would be interested in Trip A.

Andrew
Andrew (whipit)
22 Jun 2016

sounds great, trip A for me, have led a couple easy trips only will prob do some more 

John
John (Bulldog)
22 Jun 2016

Trip A

Trip A

trip  a  depends when its on and if im free

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
22 Jun 2016

I would be very happy to share and to learn, trip A for me if dates suit .

Thanks Kelvin.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
22 Jun 2016

Interested in Trip A Kelvin. Have led a few trips and always good to throw around ideas/suggestions from others who have run trips; plus hear about things that may have not gone to plan as such. Are you planning a weekend or just a day?. To be perfectly honest, not interested in a weekender during winter but if it was in spring, (Sept/Oct/Nov) would be keen, especially if the weekender was at Skipworth....wink.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
22 Jun 2016

Wow, what an overwhelming response! ..Thank you :) 

I will post the trip soon. Right now I am thinking either Licola or Big River area. It will be a weekender but happy for you to come for a day only if you can't make it as a weekend trip. 

Anthony (fossil)
22 Jun 2016

I would be interested in trip B. I would love to share my experiences as well as listening to and learning from others. Sounds like fun.

Regards 

Fossil

Graeme
Graeme (Patrol01)
22 Jun 2016

Hi Kelvin,

Trip A sounds good, just depends on the date.

Cheers,

Graeme

Patrol01

1 2 3   Next