Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
24 May 2016

hi all

ime after some info on wyperfeld np. ive never been there and have been thinking about a trip

before anyone gets to excited i will be out of the country for a couple of months from june , so the trip will be in spring/septemberish.

i was thinking of camping and starting around lake albacutya then heading north to the pink lakes then back down the main road to murrayville and down murrayville track and milmed track back to where we started from . maybe 2 or 3 nights

i would love to here from those that have been there and what they think about the route and time frame

dennis 

maybe this should of been in tracks/destinations but to late ive written it here (:

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
24 May 2016

Ask Discomatt; he and Liza were up there not so long ago.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
24 May 2016

I will have to get the maps out to check where we stayed and what tracks we did but 3 days is enough to cover Wyperfeld, if you want to go further west into Big Desert another 2-3 days would cover a good portion of it. The tracks are mostly pretty easy with a few soft bits hear and there, make sure your car is in good nic with no issues, summer gets really hot so best before the heat sets in.

I will get back to you with some more detail when I get a chance, work and paper work is killing me at the moment...

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
24 May 2016

I will have to get the maps out to check where we stayed and what tracks we did but 3 days is enough to cover Wyperfeld, if you want to go further west into Big Desert another 2-3 days would cover a good portion of it. The tracks are mostly pre......

Thanks matt 

interested in what you come back with

i was thinking maybe 3 nights and taking in pink lakes and milmed track