halogen driving lights

Forum > Tech talk, questions

Mark (cruiser105)
19 May 2016

hi guys I have been looking at buying lightforce xgt in halogen or fyrlyte nemisis lights. any suggestions from anyone as too which is better. I have seen a clip on the fyrlytes and they seem fantastic.

Cheers

Mark

Kyle Dennis
Kyle Dennis (Hoppy)
03 Jun 2016

It's me again 😂😂 

Both me and my father have Fyrlyt's. 

Not the nemesis ones just the $600 ones or how ever much they are now. 

They arent  the brightest light on the market (But I do believe them when they say the nemesis is)

The guys who designed the fyrlyts actually worked for Lightforce previously then decided to make their own company making a better light. The housing is near unbreakable, the lense actually twists off so you can have full access to the reflector to clean it or replace it if need be, the reflector is removable with one little screw (which you can also buy from them) 

Their customer service is second to none and I like the halogen lighting because of the colour definition and depth perception you get. 

I mai couldn't afford the $1000 for the nemesis ones and didn't have the money to do the wiring for them as they run a 24 volt converter. 

if you have the money get the nemesis ones as you won't be disappointed 

if you don't want to spend that much the smaller ones aren't really the best for that price anymore so would get in contact with the guys at "NQ Crash" and get their LED spot lights. (A bloke who lives up at the cape and does a lot of night driving has had several lightforces, the smaller FYRLYTs and now has those from NQ and says they are the best for distance, light output and with for that price range. He now has 2 sets of them)

So if they are good enough for cape corrugations, windscreen deep crossings , bonnet deep mud and can still spot cows in enough time they should be pretty decent haha. 

Mark (cruiser105)
03 Jun 2016

It's me again 😂😂 

Both me and my father have Fyrlyt's. 

Not the nemesis ones just the $600 ones or how ever much they are now. 

They arent  the b......

Hi Kyle, thanks for that info. I have seen the video clip on the nemisis lights and was impressed. I think I will save a little longer and get them.

Cheers

Mark