Dargo to Licola via Wonangatta

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
Previous   1 2 3 4
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
23 May 2016

Thanks for the long video mate! Great watch.. I hope that for Zeka spur part, you put the roghest parts on there... on the 4wd get together I believe we did harder bits than what you showed on there.. so hopefully it should be all good for this......

Thanks Thurstain; Zeka is a lot easier than it used to be. If you guys get any substantial rain, that river crossing maybe a little deeper, but can be easily bypassed by going up Cynthia Spur.

()
23 May 2016

Hey Thurstain, I really think they have done track work on Zeka, I remember it being much worse last time, the bonnet was right up in the air and slamming down a few times, I thought "fk me easy med my ass"

This time around it was just fun.

BTW the deepest crossing was after the end of wombat, if you take Herne spur you'll bypass it, but Herne will be slippery if wet, and since there are no ruts to keep you on the track like tramlines it's very probable to slide right off the track if it's slippery. Piss easy track if it's dry, just steep that's all.

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
24 May 2016

Very nice sets of videos Allan yes

()
24 May 2016

Video Part 1.

Wow,

the video looks great , I wish I was well enough to have gone on that trip ( I was ill for the whole week) .

Previous   1 2 3 4