05 Sep 2014

Well look who else is here eh!!

Hi Mick

Cheers Graeme

G`day Graeme

Wayne (dragic)
05 Sep 2014

To kevin.

I would like to join the beginners trip who ever want's to run it but. I would like to Know the date first before I deside to join.

Samuel (Smitty)
05 Sep 2014

Depending on dates I am keen. I would consider my self medium

Dale Collins (Colli)
05 Sep 2014

depending on the dates ill be keen

Haydos
Haydos (reddahaydn)
05 Sep 2014

HEy Dave, good idea mate. Not sure why you're waiting till after granny tho, tigers will choke this weekend ;)

I won't be able to make this one, but i have a free weekend in November so could do one then, I could be a group leader to if required.

David
David (Paul Patrol)
05 Sep 2014

HEy Dave, good idea mate. Not sure why you're waiting till after granny tho, tigers will choke this weekend ;)

I won't be able to make this one, but i have a free weekend in November so could do one then, I could be a group leader to if required.

Oh you're funny aren't you mate. Regardless of how the Tigers end up mate I won't be missing out on finals action. Will post official trip soon.

Hey I'm keen to hit it up. I'm pretty capable and have a twin locked car with 35s and a winch and all the recovery gear so I'm up for taking people out

David
David (Paul Patrol)
07 Sep 2014

Trip posted with full details!!!

David
David (Paul Patrol)
07 Sep 2014

I think it's a great idea. I ran a newbies trip few weeks ago with 14 cars. 

I am happy to help out if needed. What date is it? 

G'day Kelvin. I've posted the trip up now with dates etc. if you come along (which would be awesome), could you bring a cap please. Would love to buy one off you. If you have stubby holders I'll buy one of them off you too?

Grant (308)
07 Sep 2014

Very interested but will also depend on dates. I am back from two weeks away on the 5th October, already booked for 4wd weekend 17th to 19th Oct. Happy to help out but would prefer tag along unless needed. No expert bu any means but have been instructing as a volunteer for many years.

Previous   1 2