David
David (Davevk)
16 Mar 2016

Hi All,

I have been busy renovating for the last 5 months and have not done any 4wding at all so I'm keen to organise a trip to Walhalla on a weekend in May for a one night stop over. So I just want to let you know if your interested and let me know of a weekend that would be good for all.

There are some conditions though to going on the trip, you will have done Wahalla before as I have done it before and I want to explore maybe some other tracks I haven't done and that others have, it will be a medium to more of a hard trip, some real 4wding but nothing death defying.

I will post the trip in mid to late April, so look forward to hearing from you and discussing tracks etc.

David.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
16 Mar 2016

Hey mate, good to see you again. I may be keen mate, just got a new turbo, injectors and few other bit and piece ready for action! 

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
17 Mar 2016

Interested if its steep and will sign up for sure if the dates work out for sure. 

()
18 Mar 2016

Hi David ,I'm definitely interested in the trip ,love the walhalla area. Not sure about your conditions,in the sense of what tracks or area you haven't done ? Cheers garry