Tallarook Beginner Trip 27th Feb

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience

Well a trip report. Guys I am very humbled by all your kind comments. The trip could not have been better, we had a beautiful day Saturday it was great to meet you all and I would not hesitate taking you all on a trip any where in the best 4wd State in the country. It was a great idea to run two trips as James and I did for the Saturday, having lunch with all of us at Tassie camp was fantastic. Sunday morning we found some great tracks and are planning another full weekend trip, maybe 3 trips with 3 trip leaders on the same weekend . We found a top place to camp at Tallarook. Things are not crook in Tallarook (yet). So until next time guys happy tracks and stay safe.

wasnt it great we didn't have dust.......wink

()
04 Mar 2016

That's strange, dunno where my reply went, I didn't swear or say anything offensive for it to be removed.

Anyway, great trip Big Kev, you asked me to come along and help, but seriously, you didn't need it mate, I sat back and didn't need to provide any input whatsoever. Well planned out, the loop was better than my one and everyone had a great time. Well done running your first trip.