Walker tk, sisters tk and sunset fire line tk

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations
Luke
Luke (bushstig)
22 Feb 2016

Hi all, has anyone driven any of these tracks recently ?. I will be going up there for a scout around for a future HARD trip... thanks.

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
22 Feb 2016

Read my mind, have been wanting to go and have a look at them while it's been semi dry but just haven't had a chance yet. Wouldn't mind doing bullock and I think it's fence line track 

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
22 Feb 2016

Read my mind, have been wanting to go and have a look at them while it's been semi dry but just haven't had a chance yet. Wouldn't mind doing bullock and I think it's fence line track 

What to drive bullock in reverse to last time I did it. so you drive up all the rock steps

Jase (Grenade)
23 Feb 2016

Did sunset fire line the other week but turned around half way as I almost lost a door lol. It is off its head as always & the top is crazy but some lockers & 37's you'll do it easy. This track will cause damage as I lost a side step & tail light only doing half. 

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
23 Feb 2016

Thanks Jase, sound like fun looking forward to going now.

Dave
Dave (Dave105)
23 Feb 2016

Hey mate where is this place your talking about? Also when are you going ? Can I come ??

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
24 Feb 2016

Hey mate where is this place your talking about? Also when are you going ? Can I come ??

Bunyip state forest. In the next week or so I will be going to check it out. One afternoon after work when I am not to busy .

Dave
Dave (Dave105)
24 Feb 2016

Bunyip state forest. In the next week or so I will be going to check it out. One afternoon after work when I am not to busy .

Let me know mate I could prob join you and test out my new Tyres 

Jase (Grenade)
24 Feb 2016

If my suspension is in I'll come too;) 

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
24 Feb 2016

If my suspension is in I'll come too;) 

Just watched a clip on youtube of 2 bikes coming down from the top to the bottom of sunset fire trail looks very rough and tight.

Jase (Grenade)
24 Feb 2016

Just watched a clip on youtube of 2 bikes coming down from the top to the bottom of sunset fire trail looks very rough and tight.

Saw that same video once I got home looking for someone who had done it. The track is twice as bad as it was in that video I promise. I drove around & walked down from the top about 500mtrs to see what it was like & I was very impressed to say the least.

James
James (tuffeb)
25 Jul 2017

Im a regular up there

Safe to say its rude

Few mates did it last weekend 5 winches in his winch truck start to finish
37s locked

James
James (tuffeb)
27 Jul 2017

Message deleted by the author.