Profile changes

Forum > Feature Suggestions
Jamie
Jamie (PradoPower)
10 Feb 2016

Hi guys, was just wondering if it is possible to change my profile name at all? Been a while since I joined so have forgotten whether this can be done or not.

Thanks

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
11 Feb 2016

Yes please let me know what username you would like to use? 

Jamie
Jamie (PradoPower)
11 Feb 2016

Hi Kelvin, thanks mate. Can you please change it to (SYQ Beast)

Hi Kelvin, could you please remove "80seriesbigfella" from my profile.. Would just like it to say Deb. Cheers

Kevin (tuffruf)
12 May 2017

hi kelvin could you please remove tuffruff  and just leave it as kevin thanks

Hi guys.. Is there a way I can change or remove the name myself please??
Cheers Deb

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jun 2017

Hi Kelvin, could you please remove "80seriesbigfella" from my profile.. Would just like it to say Deb. Cheers

Hi Deb,

Sorry for replying late. Unfortunately we can't just leave your firstname on your profile. Every member will have a unique username alongside with your firstname. 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jun 2017

hi kelvin could you please remove tuffruff  and just leave it as kevin thanks

Sorry for replying late. Unfortunately we can't just leave your firstname on your profile. Every member will have a unique username alongside with your firstname. 

Hi Deb,

Hi Kelvin,
That's understandable could you then please change my nickname to (billby) this is a very special name for me and it would mean a great deal if you could.
Thanks Deb

Hi Deb,

Hi Kelvin,
That's understandable could you then please change my nickname to (billby) this is a very special name for me and it would mean a great deal if you could.
Thanks Deb

Kevin (tuffruf)
01 Jun 2017

Sorry for replying late. Unfortunately we can't just leave your firstname on......

thanks kelvin you do a great job of this site very impressive I didnt realise that tuffruf would come up on screen its a bit of an embarrasing gaf I reckon when we finally get to go on a trip that user name could cop a bit of ribbing easiest to leave it though and see how it goes thanks