Site glitches

Forum > Announcements
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
02 Feb 2016

Hi all,

Sorry about the glitch that may have prevent some of you posting trips and comment. 

The issue has been resolved. Once again, sorry for the inconveneince. 

Kelvin

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
03 Feb 2016

Kelvin , not sure if this is a glitch or not but the member ship numbers have skipped about 14 , they go from something like 1754 to about 1770, there is probaly a logical reason.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2016

Kelvin , not sure if this is a glitch or not but the member ship numbers have skipped about 14 , they go from something like 1754 to about 1770, there is probaly a logical reason.

Yes, there was a problem with the system. We didn't miss any members, just the member number jumped from 1754 to 1770. 

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
04 Feb 2016

Ok, it also jumped 6 spots today, I do love boasting to people how many members we have but I would like to do it with a clear conscience.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
04 Feb 2016

Ok, it also jumped 6 spots today, I do love boasting to people how many members we have but I would like to do it with a clear conscience.

Precisely 1755 members, ..... you can just say "over 1700" members. 

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
05 Feb 2016

skipped another number today only 1 this time ,I will keep an eye on it.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
06 Feb 2016

The system seems to have forgoten how to count, another member number skipped today.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
07 Mar 2016

The members list has skipped again this time 3 and 2 on two seperate occasions , I don't understand.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
07 Mar 2016

The members list has skipped again this time 3 and 2 on two seperate occasions , I don't understand.

There were couple spammers signed up. I had to delete their accounts. 

()
30 Aug 2016

Kelvin is this a new thing when you post a trip it has to be reviewed or has this always been the case ?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
30 Aug 2016

() wrote:

Kelvin is this a new thing when you post a trip it has to be reviewed or has this always been the case ?

Hi mate..yes from day one we always need to review the trip post before we publish it

()
30 Aug 2016

No prob's i wasn't sure if it was if it had a because amount of cars or if it was because of the area or all the time , Thank you