For Argentina Fifa Coins

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
1 2   Next

Chancy (chancyhuang7)
28 Jan 2016

For Argentina Fifa Coins, its bright young star is undoubtedly Lionel Messi, although it is again impossible that Western winners Spain's capital would let him go: Even Brazil star Ronaldinho says he is the best gamer at the group.

But there are several of Argentinian players who could well be on the market. Two of them currently perform in Spain: Juan Riquelme, Villareal’s playmaker, has interested Birmingham U. s., while Valencia midfielder Pablo Aimar is allegedly a focus on for Gatwick.http://www.urfifa.com/

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
28 Jan 2016

Is this spam junk or what? not game to clink on the links...

(mauriceb)
28 Jan 2016

Is this spam junk or what? not game to clink on the links...

Admin please delete

()
28 Jan 2016

Admin please delete

This member has done this a few times now,admin should remove so called member 

Kelvin,

This guy Chancy (chancyhuang7) from Gdxgds, NSW is not really what we all on this fantatic site need or want. Lets keep it that and please delete the dill

Kelvin,

This guy Chancy (chancyhuang7) from Gdxgds, NSW is not really what we all on this fantatic site need or want. Lets keep it that and please delete the dill

Kelvin,

this person

Chancy (chancyhuang7) from Gdxgds, NSW is posting rubbish can we have him deleted please what do other members think.

Kelvin,

this person

Chancy (chancyhuang7) from Gdxgds, NSW is posting rubbish can we have him deleted please what do other members think.

Kelvin,

this person

Kelvin,

this person

Kelvin,

this person

Kelvin,

this person

Kelvin,

this person

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
29 Jan 2016

I think you are right deleat the thread and get rid of the member posting the crap, I also think Kevin has a stutter

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
29 Jan 2016

I think you are right deleat the thread and get rid of the member posting the crap, I also think Kevin has a stutter

1 2   Next