Tallarok/mt dissapointment

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
26 Nov 2015

Wouldn't mind going for a drive on the 5th or 6th as I've never been to either. Which one would people recommend? Would like to do harder tracks. Will post as a trip just seeing which one would be better for a harder day trip

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
26 Nov 2015

Antony, personally I would go Tallarook as I thought Mt Dissappointment was exactly that; dissappointing. I guess there are a couple of hard tracks there other than the 'ladder' but we didnt find any. By the same token, the majority of the Tallarook tracks I would rate as medium with the exception of the following that would suit what you are looking for;

Phone Track.

Steep track.

Unnamed Track off Brady Cnr Rd.

Also Bills Tk is a good one; IF you like bogholes.frown

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
26 Nov 2015

Antony, personally I would go Tallarook as I thought Mt Dissappointment was exactly that; dissappointing. I guess there are a couple of hard tracks there other than the 'ladder' but we didnt find any. By the same token, the majority of ......

Cheers for that talarook it is! And seeing as I now need to take the carpet out and repak wheel bearings due to driving bog holes over the weekend I think I will stay away from bills track

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
26 Nov 2015

Phone and steep are great fun drives