Tyre Pressure Monitoring System

Forum > For Sale - Accessories & Parts

()
25 Nov 2015

When dealing with vehicle safety, one often over looked area is tyre pressure monitoring.I personally also am a great fan of a TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System). This will let you know about a tyre problem - slow leak, over heating, etc.

I have installed the TPMS from ppa car audio.
http://www.ppacaraudio.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&path=119&product_id=488

installation was simplethe item screwed on to each valve and the device was automatically programmed.
that involves a digital readout on the dashboard with a sensor on each  tyres, i will now know what each tire pressure is on each wheeland i will know if i get a tire pressure dropand i will get a audible alarm if the wheel gets too hot
how good is thati will enjoy long trips more now with the added feature to my vehicals.

()
26 Nov 2015

Hi great idea to monitor your tyres and the heat,I guess it won't be long before they make one that deflates your 4 tyres to off road pressures at a push of a button in cab,or do they already have them?,I'm a bit slow on new technology cheers garry

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
26 Nov 2015

I invested in an Inawise TPMS these are probably a little dearer , they fit inside the rim well and truly out of harms way, this system also displays all the individual temperatures , it's one of my favorite accessories . 

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
27 Nov 2015

I have internal ones, was really surprised about the temperatures (how much they fluctuate). Only problem is I need to program it because it keeps beeping at me when I air down

()
28 Nov 2015

I have been useing a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) on my 4wd. It did identify the temperature and pressure of tyres, that involves a digital readout on the dashboard with a sensor on each  tyres.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
28 Nov 2015

Anthony mine are fine if I only go down to about 16 but if I go down to say 12/13 it does beep, the only way I have found to stop it is to turn it of or pur a couple of PSI back in.

()
29 Nov 2015

When driving your tyres are the most important connection with the road. Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) provides peace of mind, protects your vehicle, occupants and cargo. Am glad I have the TPMS, to me , it provides an extra level of safty.

()
01 Dec 2015

we have the same as josh. Only AUD 199 .
Like josh states, it is peace of mind on the road.

()
31 Dec 2015

I am very happy from result of the tpms and  glad to say that its all  working well .