Tallarook 14/11/15

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
Previous   1 2 3   Next

()
15 Nov 2015

Where is my bull bar?

()
16 Nov 2015

I just can't cut and past with the new site format, I can't make a link work either.

There is a good video of the day, just can't show it to you all.angry

For anyone that wants to see it pm me your email details and I'll send you the link.

Cheers Muddy Mark

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
17 Nov 2015

Hope you got the stinky smell out of your car Mark. Hope you can get the video up as look forward to seeing it. I guess you uploadeded it to youtube as you can then get it up on the forum via the instructions of 'how to embed youtube videos' that is in 'feature suggestions' in the forum section.

BTW, were all the Tehan tracks graded, along with any others?

() wrote:

I just can't cut and past with the new site format, I can't make a link work either.

There is a good video of the day, just can't show it to you all.angry

() wrote:

BTW Kev I have the correct size hole saw for the Ranger snorkle kit.

If you need a hand fitting it let me know, I did mine, and I clearly didn't f***k it up as I'm still rolling after that submarine effort.

That would be great mate I will look at after the trip next week, Where did you get you snok from? Can you please send the vid link tomy email i think you have it. And your right mate i have ordered a rooftop map of Tallarook and will lead a trip some time in December. your advice and help would be most welcome. I know about the start of Willies trk now smiley

Hi Mark,

Can you please send me the link to the video at sir.j.taylor@gmail.com

Thanks James

()
17 Nov 2015

Hope you got the stinky smell out of your car Mark. Hope you can get the video up as look forward to seeing it. I guess you uploadeded it to youtube as you can then get it up on the forum via the instructions of 'how to embed youtube v......

Everything south of main rd was graded,all very dull now, very good for beginner trips when kids are coming though, but very tame.

()
17 Nov 2015

That would be great mate I will look at after the trip next week, Where did you get you snok from? Can you please send the vid link tomy email i think you have it. And your right mate i have ordered a rooftop map of Tallarook and will lead a tr......

I would always be glad to help mate, I'll find the info on where I got the kit.

()
17 Nov 2015

I can cut and paste in pm's, so I have pm'd you all a youtube link.

()
17 Nov 2015

Kev, pm'd you a link to the part, happy to help you fit it mate!

If anyone else buys one, there is a bit of handyman work req'q, I won't go into a write up, just ask if you get one.

Don't forget guys Allan loves helping on beginner trips too, and has a million times more experience than me, so don't be afraid to ask his help. He's almost as good a bloke as me too!

Cheers Mark

Mark tell Bob thats it a great video mate, He didnt edit anything. There were some steep stuff I enjoyed it so much thankyou again. I have purchased a rooftop map of Tallarook to lead my own trip. Of cause Alan is always invited he has so much he is very willing to share it is an absolute privelige to get on any Trip Alan is involved with. 

()
17 Nov 2015

You forgot to say he is almost as good a bloke as me cheeky ....almost.devil

Dez (dezezez)
18 Nov 2015

Thanks for the video link Mark - it's a ripper :-)

Luke
Luke (Hiluxlou)
22 Nov 2015

Can anyone put the video up , would be good to see it.

()
22 Nov 2015

Still can't cut and paste, I'll PM you with a link, cut and paste works there.

Previous   1 2 3   Next