Uploading Photos - IMG Tags & HTML

Forum > Feature Suggestions
Ricky
Ricky (R1XSTA)
10 Nov 2015

Howdy.
I have tried to upload photos without utilising the server for hosting purposes.
I have put them on Photobucket and tried to post the photos using HTML and IMG coding but both are coming up with a failure.

I have over 40 photos I would like to share, but refuse to upload them to the server 1 by 1.

Is it possible to get [IMG][/IMG] or <a href=> </a> codes to work?

Thanks.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
10 Nov 2015

Yes Ricky, it can take forever to upload pics but Kelvin has set it up so you dont have to have a photobucket or similar account. Kelvin has mentioned that there a few glitches to be rectified since the upgrade and to upload photos does seem to take alot longer now than previously.

As Kelvin is the 'computer guru' he may consider the photobucket or similar systems as most other forums use that method, but that is his call.

Hi.. i am having trouble uploading and i am unable to download any pics from my phone..android... or my tablet which is android also..
Any ideas or help would be appreciated. I sent a private message but never got any response..

Cheers
Debra

()
27 Nov 2016

Hi.. i am having trouble uploading and i am unable to download any pics from my phone..android... or my tablet which is android also..
Any ideas or help would be appreciated. I sent a private message but never got any response..

Cheers
Debra

I just tried on my phone, it doesn't have the same interface, so you can't do it with android.angry

It would be great to get it fixed, but for now, send them to me and I'll post them up for you.

You can save pics posted up though, just hold your finger on a pic for 3 seconds, a menu will come up, one will have "download pic"

() wrote:

I just tried on my phone, it doesn't have the same interface, so you can't do it with android.angry

<......
Hi Mark..
Thanks for that.. i will send my pics to you .. would you prefer on mobile or via email??..

()
27 Nov 2016

Hi Mark..
Thanks for that.. i will send my pics to you .. would you prefer on mobile or via email??..

Email will be cheaper for you Deb, and sometimes different phones reduce the size automatically too, thus reducing the quality.

Did saving the pics work for you now?

() wrote:

Email will be cheaper for you Deb, and sometimes different phones reduce the size automatically too, thus reducing the quality.

Did saving the pics work for you now?

Yes thanks Mark it was easy.. appreciate your help 😉
Ok will send email when i get home from work..

Cheers