posting photos

Forum > General Discussion
Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
03 Oct 2015

hi all

now ime not the smartest person out there but ive worked out how to make single pics from my video, but i cant work out how to post pics on this site

i was going to do a write up of cobaw in the trip report section, just need some help.

i usually use free host postimage on other forums but it doesnt work here.

dennis

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
04 Oct 2015

Hi mate see if below post can help you

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/social/forum/read.aspx?originalpostid=2017&forumid=1

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
04 Oct 2015

thank kelvin, still struggling though. when i click uload it goes straight to send to server , it doesnt give me the option to choose file?

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
04 Oct 2015

Well I got it to work on the iPad ,thanks kelvin . Pic quality wasn't good so I have a bit more to work on

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
04 Oct 2015

Dennis, takes a little while to work out, but once you do, is a piece of cake even though I am 'computer hopeless'. Had a look at your report and pics and they were too small so I suggest when they upload, (think they are 1600), just delete the 1( making 600) and they come out fine. Check the size of some of my Tallarook trip reports.

Again, I hope more use this section of the forum, but I guess some find adding pics a little too time consuming.