Melbourne eastern suburbs mechanic wanted

Forum > General Discussion
Daniel
Daniel (bigdan91)
29 Sep 2015

Looking for a good mechanic in northern or eastern suburbs melbourne for my 90 series prado.

250k service is coming up and involves timing belt replacement

I'm also having a weird issue with my clutch and think the master cylinder and slave cylinder need replacing

Also need to put in a new alternator and belts that are sitting in the back of my car

Any recommendations for cheap and good quality mechanics??

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
29 Sep 2015

Ontrack automotive in ferntree fully

()
29 Sep 2015

Hi sorry can't help with the mechanic,but was just wondering where are those tracks in you profile photo?look very interesting thanks garry

Daniel
Daniel (bigdan91)
30 Sep 2015

Ontrack automotive in ferntree fully

Bit far out for me

Live in Mitcham and work in Thomastown

Anyone tried Peter Raaymakers in ringwood?

Daniel
Daniel (bigdan91)
30 Sep 2015

() wrote:

Hi sorry can't help with the mechanic,but was just wondering where are those tracks in you profile photo?look very interesting thanks garry

The muddy rainforest one is to the east of moondarra reservoir around rintoul creek I think it's called. Just before rawson/walhalla.

I had been in 4wds plenty of times but this was the first track I ever drove in my own and my idiot mate took us down a purple dotted track (motorcycle only) 

Took us 8 hours to travel 10kms and then the end of the track was impossible unless you were willing to break stuff.

We stopped at the point of the start of this video and had to turn around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUcpu3JIFg

heres a full video of the track 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITMheyBpVZM

Other photos are around walhalla/thomson dam

()
30 Sep 2015

Thanks for the info,you got thrown in the deep end on that trip cheers garry

Adam
Adam (Captain)
30 Sep 2015

The muddy rainforest one is to the east of moondarra reservoir around rintoul creek I think it's called. Just before rawson/walhalla.

I had been in 4wds plenty of times but this was the first track I ever drove in my own and my i......

I've ridden Rintouls creekk area a lot......... you'd be keen taking anything short of a winch truck down some of the track down there..