I have a 2000 Southern Cross Camper Trailer in very good condition.  Starting at the front it has a Trigg Hitch on the draw bar its got a Jerry can holder and a battery holder(Battery Not Included) you can put a big battery there and a 9kg gas bottle. The trailer is 7x4 with high sides it has a gal pole holder on front.  The tent on the trailer is heavy Duty iv been in some heavy rain and has not leaked. Its has 2 windows a fly wire on the door it has canvas floor.  Inside than camper there is 4 plugs for a fridge, phone charger.  The rear of of the trailer has a Kitchen 2 burner cooker a sink with a pump tap there is 2 draws small and a bit bigger one.  Under the trailer at rear there is 2 gas connectors to connect the gas and struts to sablelise the camper.  The camper trailer is easy to set up its takes me about 30 mins by myself the trailer it self the draw bar and front of and wheel arches need a good sandblast and paint.  The wheel bearing have just been done it is registered till July 2016.

P.S if i knew how to put in pictures i would

Chris
Chris (dekoning54)
18 Nov 2015

Is it still for sale mate and do u have any pics

Is it still for sale mate and do u have any pics

Hi sorry its sold