Introduction

Forum > General Discussion
Greg
Greg (OlGoat)
16 Sep 2015

Hi everyone,

Just a little self introduction. I'm new to this site but have been 4wding for a few years, either towing a camper or just throwing the swags in and going for an overnighter in our 100 series.

I'm looking forward to joining a few trips here in NSW, around the Central West / Blue Mountains area with like minded people or to even host a trip or two a little further down the track. Can I say I'm envious of you guys who live in VIC, too many options to choose from there.

Thanks to admin for letting me join and hope to see you out on the tracks.

regards

Greg.

PS Is it ok to put the "4WDTRIP" logo on my car?

Welcome Greg. Yes, we are lucky down here in Victoria, we have a lot of options ranging from easy to extremely difficult. I'm hoping to get up to Lithgow in the next couple of years to visit Cousins there, Planning on trying some tracks at the same time.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
16 Sep 2015

Hi Greg and welcome, you are most welcome to put 4wdtrip.com.au on your 4wd, we appreciate you getting our name out there.

My wife and I are heading up your way early Jan. we will travel from Bathurst to Penrith then on to The Entrance for 5 days, we are hoping to find some interesting tracks and places while there.

Greg
Greg (OlGoat)
16 Sep 2015

Welcome Greg. Yes, we are lucky down here in Victoria, we have a lot of options ranging from easy to extremely difficult. I'm hoping to get up to Lithgow in the next couple of years to visit Cousins there, Planning on trying some tracks at the same time.

Thanks for the welcome.

There are some great tracks around Lithgow, "Blackfella's Hand", "Lost City" and "Garden of Stone"  to name a few.

Stay in touch, I may be able to join you when your passing through.

Greg  

Greg
Greg (OlGoat)
16 Sep 2015

Hi Greg and welcome, you are most welcome to put 4wdtrip.com.au on your 4wd, we appreciate you getting our name out there.

My wife and I are heading up your way early Jan. we will travel from Bathurst to Penrith then on to The Entran......

Thanks also for the welcome. 

Depending on how much time you have, Hill End has some amazing gold history and tracks (i.e The Bridle Track)

If your looking for views then Kanangra Wall is pretty good place to start.

Send me a message before you head up, I could join you for a loop around the area.   

Greg. 

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
17 Sep 2015

Thanks Greg I will send a message before we leave, also how far from The Entrance back up to the Blue mountains.

Greg
Greg (OlGoat)
17 Sep 2015

Thanks Greg I will send a message before we leave, also how far from The Entrance back up to the Blue mountains.

Allan,

Sounds good.

Depending on traffic / time of day, around 2 1/2 hours sticking to the main roads.