Mt matlock and woods point pub for lunch

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
17 Jul 2014

we are thinking on doing a snow trip this saturday the 19 july,  up to Mt matlock and then down to woods point pub for lunch . after that not too sure what the plan is so far but im sure we would work something out . i would say the meet point would be marysville maybe around 9am . would like to know tho if anybody else is interested in coming along . it would be a easy drive i would think .nothing too hard but i will find out more as soon as i can .

Ants
Ants (Ants)
17 Jul 2014

Would love to do this in the future but this weekend a bit short notice... Gotta go play at Sandown with the motorsports...

Andy
Andy (andyh)
17 Jul 2014

Will watch the thread with interest. See how plans pan out for me this weekend.

I am keen Eddie. Let's do it

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
17 Jul 2014

ok it looks like i have one person so far and yes it looks like i will do this trip but i will post it up friday as i have a doctors appointment to go to. thanks guys

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
18 Jul 2014

you should have my number dan

Rowan Johnson (pnut)
18 Jul 2014

Hello Eddie, we are keen. We were planning to head towards Marysville/Baw Baw anyway at a last minute decision. You made up our minds :). Are snow chains required for your route ?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
18 Jul 2014

Hi Eddie, if you wish to run a trip, please post it on our trip section. We don't want this thread to become a way to organise a trip, that's not what it is for. 

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
18 Jul 2014

hi Rowan i did the trip last week to mt matlock and we didnt need chains. as far as i know chains are for ice i could be wrong . there was a little bit of black ice around and we did see a cfa car that had hit some and rolled over , everybody was ok . i think he was driving too fast . but i would say no we dont need them . im going to post the trip up a bit later when i get back from the doctors as i have a few problems going on with me health. at the moment its all go to do the trip.

cheers

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
18 Jul 2014

Hi Eddie, if you wish to run a trip, please post it on our trip section. We don't want this thread to become a way to organise a trip, that's not what it is for. 

sorry kelvin i didnt think i was using it to set up a trip as i havent put all the details up as yet . i have said i need to find out what the doctors say today . its more to the point do i go into hospital today , tomorrow or do i go in at all. thats why i havent posted it . but i wll do it just wanted to see what the doc said . sorry kelvin if its not the way it should be .

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
18 Jul 2014

sorry kelvin i didnt think i was using it to set up a trip as i havent put all the details up as yet . i have said i need to find out what the doctors say today . its more to the point do i go into hospital today , tomorrow or do i go in at all......

Oh no worries mate, sorry for my misunderstanding. Hope you get well soon..... the trip has been posted. 

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
18 Jul 2014

Hello Eddie, long time no see! Hope you and Da wife are doing good