Wayne (dragic)
01 Sep 2015

Hello everyone. I am thinking of doing a recy trip to Jamerson to look around the erea to see what the erea is like. Because I hasn't been there for a great many  years and I don't Know the erea well. If anyone is interested in going that Know's the erea it would help me Immmensley I am thinking. Of going around about the end of september or early october if I get a few people interested .If I get enough people interested I then will put up a date. And it will be just an overnighter (tent or wage) Cheers ( Wayne Dragic) 

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
02 Sep 2015

I love the area, alot of great tracks close by, a lot could be closed untill cup weekend worth checking. A great campground is Skipworth, easy access nice spot with drop toilets and covered area if weather gets crappy and on the main road about 12km out of Jamo.

If going later in October, not Bathurst weekend, I would be interested 

Luke
Luke (Hiluxlou)
07 Sep 2015

Hi Wayne , I'm interested in a Jameson trip .

Wayne (dragic)
07 Sep 2015

Hello Luke. I am thinking of going to jamerson on the 2nd to the 3rd of october if you are interested.I am going just to do a recy of the area so I can plan a trip for later on this year.If you can make it on this date I will let you Know were to meet me because at the moment you.Are the only one who is interested in the trip thanks Wayne.

Luke
Luke (Hiluxlou)
07 Sep 2015

Yeh I'm keen , the 2nd and 3rd of October are Friday and Saturday ? Or did you mean 3rd and the 4th ?

cheers Luke

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
07 Sep 2015

Hey mate would love to come but can only do the second weekend in October. I'm not an expert on the area but know a few good tracks and can show some really good seasonally closed tracks(show you where they are)

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
07 Sep 2015

Wayne, a number of the nice tracks that help form a good loop are seasonally closed which can limit where to go. As Discomatt said earlier, we love to head up that way but only go up there when seasonal closures' are not in place.

Wayne (dragic)
08 Sep 2015

Hello luke it will be the 3rd and 4th of october if I get a few more people for this trip wayne.

Wayne (dragic)
09 Sep 2015

Wayne, a number of the nice tracks that help form a good loop are seasonally closed which can limit where to go. As Discomatt said earlier, we love to head up that way but only go up there when seasonal closures' are not in place.

Hello Allen I Know some of the track are closed for the season but I still would like. To go there for a look around and see what the area is like because I havn't been there. For a great many years so I don't Know what the area is like so I hope you can still come and I might. Have a mate coming to but I wont Know untill he e-mails me back thanks wayne.

Wayne (dragic)
02 Oct 2015

I love the area, alot of great tracks close by, a lot could be closed untill cup weekend worth checking. A great campground is Skipworth, easy access nice spot with drop toilets and covered area if weather gets crappy and on the main road about......

Hello Mathew. I am sorry I haven't got back to you about the trip to jamerson because I have had a problem. With the computer and had to have it repaired and have just got it back today. I will not be going this weekend as planned but manybe the end of october or early november. If you are still interested Cheers (wayne Dragic)yes

Wayne (dragic)
02 Oct 2015

Hi Wayne , I'm interested in a Jameson trip .

Hello Luke I am sorry I haven't got back to you about the trip to jamerson because. I have had problems with the computer and had to get it repeared. I will not be going to jamerson this weekend as planned it will probably be the end of october early november.If you are still interested Cheers (wayne dragic).yes