2 months since we launched.....

Forum > Announcements
Previous   1 2
Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
02 Mar 2016

Not pissed off at all just haveing some fun, no pissing comp either just a little banter as Aussies do...

I will be the first to admit that all manufacturers have there good points and there bad points

Don't take life so seriously, some times things are said in jest

()
02 Mar 2016

I understand the time it takes to collate this data , but it would be interesting to see the current stats .

It would be interesting, reckon Rangers and jeeps would have big numbers now,seem to be popular 

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
02 Mar 2016

Your a funny man Mark,  I love my roof and doors to much, they only come off for the Jeep Go Topless Day which is this Saturday, while probably heavier than the likes of a Ranger,  I'm guessing around 2750kg it's probably 500kg lighter than a similarly kitted Cruiser or Patrol and with 215kw under the hood,  Big Pig goes alright.

Lets keep the banter very light hearted, unless we are all sitting around a campfire, then all bets are off ha ha .

()
02 Mar 2016

Your a funny man Mark,  I love my roof and doors to much, they only come off for the Jeep Go Topless Day which is this Saturday, while probably heavier than the likes of a Ranger,  I'm guessing around 2750kg it's probably 500k......

Oohhh this saturday... I heard the RACV had put a lot more staff on that day, now I know why.

Ha ha ha ha devildevil

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
02 Mar 2016

Yep, you don't want to be looking for a flat tray anywhere other than Beach Rd.Sat. morning , they will be all lined up waiting for us.

()
03 Mar 2016

Yep, you don't want to be looking for a flat tray anywhere other than Beach Rd.Sat. morning , they will be all lined up waiting for us.

And the fire brigade ha ha 👍😉.  What's involved with the day ? Do you meet at a park or something? Cheers

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
03 Mar 2016

It's put in on by Double Black Off Road ,it's to raise money for charity ,starts at their factory in Cheltenham with a big raffle then we cruise down Bay road then Beach road to Port Melb. then back to the main straight straight on the Grand Prix track for photos and lunch, love em or hate em it's quite a spectacle up to 100 Jeeps in convoy with roofs off and doors off.

()
03 Mar 2016

Sounds like a top day out ,and you got good weather to take the top off. I do a similar one but on the motor bike,for charity,always a good day out.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
04 Mar 2016

Hi guys, I will collect the data and provide a new stats on the weekend. 

Previous   1 2