Aldi 4wd stuff on 22 August 2015

Forum > General Discussion

()
16 Aug 2015

Hi Aldi have a 4 wd sale on 22 August,some cheap stuff ,Winches,tracks ,compressors,ect,some off it not bad products,has anyone tried there recovery tracks?

Andrew
Andrew (whipit)
16 Aug 2015

don't know about Aldi stuff but super cheap auto have tred recovery tracks on sale for $175 pair atm

()
16 Aug 2015

Aldi ones are $129,but unsure if they are strong or not,guess just get a set and drive over them a few times ,if they break I'll return them

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
16 Aug 2015

if they are as good as thier winches or compressors you can't go wrong, I have both and they have lasted really well and IMO out perform popular big name brands and over priced 4wd gear

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
16 Aug 2015

I must say, Aldi products have good quality. I bought some camping gear a while ago and they are just as good as other big brand. 

()
16 Aug 2015

Yeah never had a problem with any of there other stuff,nowadays a lot of stuff comes from the same factory has top brands,anyway I'll give them ago,probably never need them driving a 80 series ,only kidding

Luke
Luke (Hiluxlou)
16 Aug 2015

I've had one of their compressors for 2 years now , no problems with it at all . 

They make great stuff. Price and quality is a very good thing and aldi seem to have it all