Camera Gimbil

Forum > Open Discussion
Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
07 Jul 2014

Well i think that ih my Camrea Gimbil sorted i had to modify the bracket that hols the camera which is made for the GoPro camera but i use the Contour Camrea, but after a a few mods i think i have it sused out now all i need to do make a bracket to mount it into & test it out. Yeah the fun part working the bugs out....

Dale Collins (Colli)
09 Jul 2014

where abouts are you going to mount this, I've thought about buying a go-pro but its alot of money for something i wont use that often

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
09 Jul 2014

where abouts are you going to mount this, I've thought about buying a go-pro but its alot of money for something i wont use that often

It will be sitting in the car stuck to the windscreen via a suction cup mount it has taken a but of work to set up the camera & mount but it is all but done now i use mine of some of our 4by trips then when i get home download the moves & whatever i don't want/like they get deleted. 

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
19 Jul 2014

Well i think i have my Gimble sorted but on it's maiden test run it blow the fuse in the adapter i was using Bugger.

Steve
Steve (tasl)
25 Jul 2014

I have a Gorrila Pod that I use to mount to hand bar in front of the passange.  My Friend keith has a waterproof camera bolted straight to the bull bar.  

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
26 Jul 2014

I have a Gorrila Pod that I use to mount to hand bar in front of the passange.  My Friend keith has a waterproof camera bolted straight to the bull bar.  

I have a few differant mounts that i can use i have tried the mount on the B Piller but im just trying a differant aspect to see how it all goes.