Tony's Mt Matlock Trip

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
07 Aug 2015

For a forum that has numerous trips, the posting of 'Trip Report' is pretty 'piss poor' in my opinion. Not sure about the rest of you, but I like to see reports & pics, especially from places I havent been to, but they are 'few & far between' on this forum. Been on numerous trips & see participants taking pics or videos, but unfortunately very few make the time or effort to put in this section. A number of us wanted this section on the forum, so how about using it.

Anyway, a little video from Tony's trip last Sunday.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
08 Aug 2015

Thank you tony for running a nice tight trip , despite the Big Pigs short comings on the day we enjoyed it thoroughly ,I am now going to try and post up my pics.

Nope sorry can't find an icon that says add photos.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
10 Aug 2015

Thank you tony for running a nice tight trip , despite the Big Pigs short comings on the day we enjoyed it thoroughly ,I am now going to try and post up my pics.

Al, there is a button between the flag & the 'f' icons that allow you to add images. Good to hear the 'Pig' is all sorted now.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
10 Aug 2015

Hey Big Al, if I can add a pic, anyone can as I am 'computer hopeless'....crying.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
10 Aug 2015

Al that icon asks for all sorts of information,URL , size , width and so on, I can't deal with this,it should be easy like face book.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
11 Aug 2015

I'm with you All, too bloody hard, I tried to load some stuff from a Ipad , photo and video, and had to give up before something got thrown...

What was the go with the pig?? remnants of the cape trip to deal with??

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
11 Aug 2015

Matt & Allan,

This is the link to add pics to a post.

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/social/forum/read.aspx?originalpostid=2017

Kelvin also put up a explanation of how to add videos.

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/social/forum/read.aspx?originalpostid=2225&forumid=3

Takes a little while to get your head around, but once you do, it is fairly easy. Must remember though, you have to add your video to your youtube a/c before you can put on forum.