Partner Offer - VMS AUGUST SHOW SUPER SPECIALS!

Forum > Announcements
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 Aug 2015

AUGUST SHOW SUPER SPECIALS! 
700HDX - $100 OFF + a FREE Sunshade
Purchase the Number #1 On/Off-Road navigator on the market in August to receive $100 off AND a free sunshade! Head to one our dealers to take advantage of this August Melbourne Show Special NOW! Valid from 01/08/2015 to 31/08/2015, conditions may apply.

CLICK HERE to find a VMS dealer near you or alternatively, you can shop on-line at www.vms4x4.com if there is no dealer closer to you.
Indash - $100 off + a FREE Reversing Camera

Well, it is with no surprise the VMS X Series in-dash navigation system has been extremely popular. Featuring the famous VMS Off-Road software with over 4,000+ Off Road & Topo maps Australia wide. It includes Street navigation, AM/FM Radio, DVD/CD, USB, Dual SD Card readers, Bluetooth phone connectivity and Audio Streaming, iPOD Compatible, Camera Input, AV Input and much more. Priced from $895.00 including GST, valid from 01/08/2015 to 31/08/2015, conditions may apply.

CLICK HERE to find your nearest dealer for your installation need or alternatively you can shop on-line at www.vms4x4.com if there is no dealer near you.
VMS Map Explorer
The Most Advanced 4WD APP
VMS Map Explorer is the most advanced off-road App that can be used without cellular connection or mobile data.

Version 1.20 has been released with a lot more features including over 200,000 POIs in the database and over 1,000 campsites data include in the system Australia wide.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY @ $119.99, It now comes with over 2,500 detailed maps included (from 1:25K to 1:1 MIL scale) ready for your next adventure. 

For more information about the App, CLICK HERE or call (03) 9017 5589.

Colin
Colin (Col_and_Nic)
11 Aug 2015

Hoping to have the coin to buy a VMS ... 

I have the app (yes I got in early and paid alot less) and it looks the goods just wish I had a larger ipad a 16g doent cut it.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
13 Aug 2015

I just want to let all our members know that we have a few of the larest VMS navagation units  and we can rent then out for as little as $15 dollars for up to 3 days, great for a try before you buy and if you do buy we will refund your $15.

These are for pick up and drop off at Ringwood, Berwick or Bon Beach only.