Can you help run Beginners Trip?

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Previous   1 2
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
13 Aug 2015

Am going to help Mark (Yarra_Ranger) run a beginners trip to Walhalla in the next month or so.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
13 Aug 2015

Hi Kevin, I would be happy to help out with beginner trips, I am still working on my Hilux, she needs a bit of love and care after the last 14,500km trip over to the west.   

Jim, loved your 'toilet' video......yes

Jim
Jim (JimMc)
14 Aug 2015

Hi Mark I be happy to help out on a  a beginners trip to Walhalla in the next month or so, are you going up to drive the tracks before you take the newbees?  just let me know when and where you are going so  can have maps for the area I like sleeping in my swag just about any where will it be a over weekend trip or a day trip? 

()
14 Aug 2015

Hi Mark I be happy to help out on a  a beginners trip to Walhalla in the next month or so, are you going up to drive the tracks before you take the newbees?  just let me know when and where you are going so  can have maps for the......

Hi Jim, we haven't worked out any dates, I'll be one of the newbies myself, so nothing outrageous will be planned.

Since Allan knows the area well, we'll be relying on his local knowledge. Probably a W/end trip.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
14 Aug 2015

() wrote:

Hi Jim, we haven't worked out any dates, I'll be one of the newbies myself, so nothing outrageous will be planned.

Since Allan knows the area well, we'll be relying on his local knowledge. Probably a W/end trip.

Another 'pm' sent Mark.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
14 Aug 2015

You will do well with Allan leading / helping with a trip around Wallhalla, his knowlegde of the local tracks and 4wding in general is second to none.

Over the last 7 years, approx time flys by, the amount I have learn't from All is priceless, THANX MATEyes

No he didn't pay for thatlaugh

I look forward to some wheeling after we get home from our trip

Previous   1 2