New open forum

Forum > Open Discussion
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
04 Jul 2014

This is an open forum. You can talk about anything not related to 4WDing. 

Have fun! 

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
05 Jul 2014

Message deleted by the author.

()
19 Feb 2017

Message deleted by the author.

Whats with the deleted comments?

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
20 Feb 2017

Kev, some people write something and later regret it???

And then delete it.

ARB forever yes

()
21 Feb 2017

Whats with the deleted comments?

The reason the other guy deleted his comment was probably the same reason I deleted mine and that is because we noticed this forum was posted in 2014 and just assumed nobody was interested . its nothing sinister all my comment said was , "what we can really say what we want" . also mate I would like to add the a lot of the time people do not delete their own posts admin do and it still says DELETED BY AUTHOR , the reason admin delete these things is because sometimes people take them the wrong way , but anyway I think its a good idea that sometimes people can delete their comment because they could be angry at the time they write it and then they may cool down and feel different . like Martain may realise that he has implied that Robert and I have written something here that we regreted without even knowing anything about it .

Rod
Rod (Buffer)
21 Feb 2017

Hi all,

I have been travelling around this great country of ours, but have never travelled to the FNQ area, i have been web searching for info on National parks passes QLD. But there web site is ridiculously hard to follow. Can anyone help me and advice whta passes i require and where to get them.

Cheers