Critical Injury from Snatch Strap

Forum > General Discussion
Previous   1 2 3 4 5
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
10 Aug 2015

() wrote:

I was watching some youtube videos today and came across these bogans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GO6uMJoJLo

Check out @2.36min, dodged a bullet there!!

Mark, the group/club have a number of videos on youtube with some quite entertaining. Unfortunately, they have done a few things that cause you to raise your eyebrows, but if we are all honest 'tread lightly' is something that we may all preach, but very few of us, me included, abide by.

There is one video where they join 2 snatch straps with a shackle...surprise & the one where the windscreen was thrown over the side was when the whole area was closed as a result of fires, but they & others continued to go up there.

()
10 Aug 2015

Mark, the group/club have a number of videos on youtube with some quite entertaining. Unfortunately, they have done a few things that cause you to raise your eyebrows, but if we are all honest 'tread lightly' is something that we may al......

Yeah, they are the kind of clowns that spoil it for everyone.

I talked my wife into going camping with me at wood point a few months ago.

She was shocked to see how much broken glass and rubbish there was.

We have a 2 y/o and she said there is no way in hell we can take him camping till he is a lot older.

We wern't worried about spiders or snakes, it was all the sharp crap that the bogans had left in the nice peaceful bush.

Honestly that's just disgusting

Colin
Colin (Col_and_Nic)
12 Aug 2015

Watching the idiot box last night Outback Truckers to be precise and towards the end they showed a logging crew leaving the site one ran his rig off the road and the others pulled him out with chains wrapped around the towballs .......

This is the reason so many people still think its fine to do.

Previous   1 2 3 4 5