Pinaccles road closures

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations

Hey guys,

Just a quick one. Can't remember if there are any gates that would inhibit me from getting up to the pinnacles lookout now that a lot of the gates are shut? I would go up past licola and up tamboritha road and up past Arbuckle junction.

Thanks lads. Hoping there might even be abit of snow up that way. I was up at mcfarlanes saddle a couple of weeks ago and there was a little bit of snow up there

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
14 Jun 2015

Have a look in Announcements section, there is a full list of all track closures in Vic. and keep in mind not all closed tracks have a gate at each end.

Also remember if cought on a closed track its $1000 fine for each wheel. I know a couple of motor bike riders that where done last year and tried to take it to court because there were ne gats and no notification and the judge just gave them another $500 for costs and wasting the courts time, a total of $2500 per bike

Have a look in Announcements section, there is a full list of all track closures in Vic. and keep in mind not all closed tracks have a gate at each end.

Also remember if cought on a closed track its $1000 fine for each wheel. I know ......

Cheers Matt. Will take a look. I knew about the no gates rules. and I have heard they are getting pretty strict about it. Thanks for the heads up!