D40 bullbar

Forum > General Discussion

Hi everyone, in the market for a bullbar for my 2012 st Navara. I really like the XROX tube style comp bar, looks good, winch ready and a good price, however have been told they only make them for the Thai built models up to 2010 and not the Spanish built ones like mine? Any suggestions would be appreciated, looking to spend around $1200 plus fitting

Andrew
Andrew (whipit)
14 Jun 2015

I have be told the same thing but seen some on ebay saying they fit spain built vin VSK may 2010 on ($1,190 plus freight)  I can't find where to buy front recovery points for mine have been told to have them custom made  

I have be told the same thing but seen some on ebay saying they fit spain built vin VSK may 2010 on ($1,190 plus freight)  I can't find where to buy front recovery points for mine have been told to have them custom made  

G'day Andrew,

thanks for the reply, I contacted ORE in West Aus, apparently they make them for the Spanish built 'STX' and the 'STX 550'. I don't see why they wouldn't fit my ST because as far as I can tell the STX is just a higher trim level than mine. I have the direct number for XROX's chief fabricator, I'm giving them a ring next week to find out direct from the source

Hi Andrew,

the bar they make for the Spanish STX will fit on the ST, going on in a couple of weeks 😀

Hi Andrew,

the bar they make for the Spanish STX will fit on the ST, going on in a couple of weeks 😀

Andrew
Andrew (whipit)
17 Jun 2015

Hi Andrew,

sounds good.. let me know what you think of it when done, I'm trying to make up my mind on what bar to fit to mine amoung other things

Steven
Steven (All-for-fun)
17 Jun 2015

I have a Xrox bar on the front of my Spanish build nav I was told when ordering mine from the shop it didn't make a difference rx, st or stx just spain or Thai built and the year. Best dicision ever to get the xrox

sounds good.. let me know what you think of it when done, I'm trying to make up my mind on what bar to fit to mine amoung other things

Will do mate, can't wait to try it out, heading up to Mt Skene in July.

I have a Xrox bar on the front of my Spanish build nav I was told when ordering mine from the shop it didn't make a difference rx, st or stx just spain or Thai built and the year. Best dicision ever to get the xrox

Sounds promising Steve, I've always liked the look of them so hopefully it will be a good performer!