08 Hilux SR for sale - $30k with RWC.
The bottom line- this ute is EXTREMELY well maintained, which makes all the difference. My cash and efforts go into maintenance and a smooth running ride, not shiny stuff.
This is the one you've been keeping an eye out for. The schmuck that does absolutely everything to the truck then sells it straight after. 143k on the clock. Reason for selling - I bought a Wrangler.
Major selling points are - All this has been done in the last two years since I've had it. It was bog stock before. So all the maintenance/mods are fresh and will last for ages.
1. New injectors and fuel lines @ 130k. There was nothing wrong with the old ones but I'm paranoid and wasn't used to the diesel engine noise.
2. Twin Harrop E-Lockers - Yes, front and rear. This includes new diff bearings and oils.
3. Tough Dog adjusable shocks creating a 2inch lift - with new poly bushes.
4. New Toyota wheel bearings all around.
5. Brakes machined, new pads and fluids about six months ago.
6. Heavy duty steel tray with strong hinges and locks.
7. Large tool box on the tray.
8. Exedy Sports Tuff clutch only one year old - oil changed 2 weeks ago.
9. Timing belt changed recently.
10. Pulleys replaced + fan belt.
11. Powerful 4X4 heavy duty steel bar, side steps and brush bars.
12. Powerful 4X4 4mm steel under body protection with recovery point (same shape as ARB but thicker).
13. Oil changed every 5,000k's or less.
14. K&N air filter + paper filter.
15. New AC gas.
16. Complete intake system cleaned.
17. Radiator pulled out, cleaned and flushed.
18. ECU updated to current specs by Toyota.
19. Fuel filters changed religiously. Spare included with the sale.
20 6 aftermarket speakers (6x9s + front splits), Pioneer 6 inch touch screen with digital radio, bluetooth streaming audio, plays movies, etc.
21. Tinted windows + weather shields
22. Sealed snorkel
23. 3" Redback Extreme Duty exhaust fitted - the best I could find. High flow Cat and resonator.
24. LT 235x85 road tyres
25. Full log book of my servicing.
26. Racor secondary fuel filter for safety.
27. Oil catch can to prevent sludge buildup in the intake system.
28. Rubberized coating for protection on the underside.
29. And last but not least... (Last on the list because I was trying to figure out how to keep it) Unichip Q+ with injector driver, dyno tuned - 5 map switch - 5. Immobilise 4. Regular 3. Rock crawling 2. Highway 1. Power. I only put this in three months ago but I'm switching to a non-compatible 4x4 so I can't take it (I'm annoyed). This chip adjusts boost, throttle, fuel pressure, timing, fuel injection length and all works in a 3d map directly related to load on the engine. The best I could find at $2,300 from Dynomotive.
Did I mention OBSESSED with maintenance? You won't get stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Send me a message or give me a bell if you're interested - 0434526111 Jason