1 2   Next
Jake
Jake (jakelux)
28 May 2015

Anyone up for a run at Tallarook this Saturday? Medium to hard tracks.

Meet at Wallan Maccas on Hume at 8am, finish up around 2pm

I've never been to Tallarok before and I'm still new to 4WD, I don't have my winch yet. Do think it would be to hard for me? I'd love to give it a go just worried about getting bogged

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
28 May 2015

Tallarook can be fun and no you don't need a winch just as long you stay off the very hard tracks . I'm keen to come along as I know the mountain really well. But not too sure at this stage

Bugger working Saturday Morning. Should have checked first

Im 50/50 doing gisborne to daylesford... then hepburn to castlemaine tomorrow... should be good for this providing i dont break anything tomorrow :)

Pete (aafjay)
28 May 2015

Tallarook can be fun and no you don't need a winch just as long you stay off the very hard tracks . I'm keen to come along as I know the mountain really well. But not too sure at this stage
will u guys be going through any hard tracks? Cheers

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
28 May 2015

Jake I will be up at Tallarook on Sat only,look out for my black JK Big Pig and stop and say Gday.

Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
28 May 2015

Never been there 

would give it a try and have a bit of fun

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
28 May 2015

Never been there 

would give it a try and have a bit of fun

You will like Tallarook, it's an awesome place ....very small but with heaps of great tracks. 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
28 May 2015

Hey Eddie! .... It's been a long time :) I still remember you took us to a very steep/rocky track, which took us 3 hours to get 7 cars up that track...... 

We drove down that track 2 weeks ago..... 

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
28 May 2015

It was a good day Kelvin

Danny
Danny (Bogg3d)
28 May 2015

I am keen

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
28 May 2015

Message deleted by the author.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
28 May 2015

I've asked Jake to post a trip if this trip has been confimed. 

We try not to use this forum section for running a trip. This section is for gauging interest only. 

Eddie
Eddie (puppasmurf1au)
28 May 2015

Yer cool . Nothing there atm will keep checking

1 2   Next