Anyone know if the hn7 can display detailed tracks... ie... on the rooftop maps or the hema brand paper maps... they are very detailed with regards to camp sites... steepness of tracks... rocky....rutted...rough...water crossing eectt ectt.... the hn7 seems to just display the track...with no other detail.. and quite often the hn7 does not display all the tracks that is on the papermap. I have basicly masterd the use of it in every other way.. but a little dissapointed with it being 700$ if it cant even display some of the info u would find in a rooftop map

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
26 May 2015

I have the same hema and you can down load files of roof tops onto it, well thats what I have been told but haven't done it yet but agree some of the mapping on it is a little short of detail. We always use the rooftop paper maps and the hema as back up, my navi is getting very good at following us on the map and always knows where we are, plus she's a great cook!! Win win lol

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
26 May 2015

Message deleted by the author.

Jason
Jason (Jasjul)
26 May 2015

As said above you can load maps onto the sd card.  You need Ozi explorer to do so I believe.  You need to scan maps to do so.  There are quite a few Hema videos and Oziexplorer videos on youtube and how to use both.