4wd trip shirts

Forum > General Discussion
Mick
Mick (Surfs Up)
26 Jun 2014

Has anyone thought about doin shirts for a bit of extra promo work, I'd been keen to get a cpl of them

Andrew
Andrew (Kimmdogg)
26 Jun 2014

Could have a crack at it.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
26 Jun 2014

I may be looking at getting some T-shirt / Polo done....but since it's Winter now, I may postpone till later...... I've got some caps made, but they will be given to the trip organiser/leader.......

If you join me in one of my trips, I will give you some promo card (similar to business card size) and bumper stickers....... 

By the way, thanks for the great support!..... 

Mick
Mick (Surfs Up)
26 Jun 2014

I'm happy to pay for the hats mate, I'm sure we can find someone to do shirts , hoodies n beanies n that. I'm keen to pay :)

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
26 Jun 2014

I'm happy to pay for the hats mate, I'm sure we can find someone to do shirts , hoodies n beanies n that. I'm keen to pay :)

Sent you a message

Andrew
Andrew (Kimmdogg)
26 Jun 2014

Well as long as we've got permission to use the logo.  We can run a couple of samples and see what you guys think, cause we do that sort of stuff.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
26 Jun 2014

Well as long as we've got permission to use the logo.  We can run a couple of samples and see what you guys think, cause we do that sort of stuff.

Feel free to use it, copy it, print it, whatever you want....... as long as it maintain the original 4wd, and the domain name, it should be fine. Let me know if you want a higher resolution file. Are you a printer? 

Andrew
Andrew (Kimmdogg)
26 Jun 2014

Feel free to use it, copy it, print it, whatever you want....... as long as it maintain the original 4wd, and the domain name, it should be fine. Let me know if you want a higher resolution file. Are you a printer? 

Yes, my better half does this on a regular basis.  She does  t-shirt printing & vinyl car stickers, though i think Shinyside is doing the stickers for you guys.

if you could send me a highres jpeg that would be great and improve the overall quality.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
26 Jun 2014

Yes, my better half does this on a regular basis.  She does  t-shirt printing & vinyl car stickers, though i think Shinyside is doing the stickers for you guys.

if you could send me a highres jpeg that would be great an......

Oh no, I didn't ask Shinyside to do it as I need something printed urgently for the expo...the printer I used was just down the road...and price is very competitive.........will be in touch with Andrew again......

Sure, I will try to get a high resolution file.....

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
27 Jun 2014

I'd like a Tee and cap

()
27 Jun 2014

Oh no, I didn't ask Shinyside to do it as I need something printed urgently for the expo...the printer I used was just down the road...and price is very competitive.........will be in touch with Andrew again......

Sure, I will try to get a high resolution file.....

No Probs.  I too will leaise with Andrew, and see what he wants to do, and I may just do some of his overflow work.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jul 2014

You can now download our high resolution 4WD Trip logo from the link below:

www.4wdtrip.com.au/img/logo/4wdtrip_logo.zip