A Trip to Tallarook. May 2nd 2015.

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
1 2   Next
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
06 May 2015

A great day, great company and some great tracks...smiley.

Discomatt, Poppyg (Gary), Col & Nicole and I all met at Yarra Glen then headed off for the hour drive to meet love24wd (Neil) and Big Pig (Allan) at the Strath Creek Pub. Everyone was on time, so after introductions & driver briefing, we were on our way to Horans Track where we all aired down.

PS: Have done another report; is on 2nd page.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
06 May 2015

Ok, will try to add some pics. Bugger, cant do it.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 May 2015

Great report mate! Thanks for sharing. 

I am in the middle of developing the Upload Image feature so that you can upload image directly when you typing your report. 

I will let you know once it's been released. 

Currently there may be some problem with your image as you are using the image tag [IMG] and web address tag [URL]. They are used by other off-the-shelf forum but this site is different, we don't need them. 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
06 May 2015

Great report mate! Thanks for sharing. 

I am in the middle of developing the Upload Image feature so that you can upload image directly when you typing your report. 

I will let you know once it's been release......

Thanks for that Kelvin, as it does make trip reports abit more interesting when you can add pics. Unfortunately, I am 'computer hopeless'..blush, so anything that makes it easier gets the yes from me.

Am sure once you get any glitches sorted, the 'trip report' section will be well utilised. Am in the process of editing some of my video footage, so would be great if that can be incorporated as well.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 May 2015

Just tested it, it works! .... You can now easily upload image directly to your post. However, please try to keep the image size small or it will take some time to upload. 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
06 May 2015

Just tested it, it works! .... You can now easily upload image directly to your post. However, please try to keep the image size small or it will take some time to upload. 

, I will give it a try...... Any tips on uploading 'without pulling ones hair out'?

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
06 May 2015
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
06 May 2015

Works a treat Kelvin, just gotto sort out best pic size; what do you suggest?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 May 2015

Well done Kelvin.. yes, I will give it a try...... Any tips on uploading 'without pulling ones hair out'?

I've just posted an instruction on how to upload image here.

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/social/forum/read.aspx?originalpostid=2017

Hope you like it :) 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 May 2015

Works a treat Kelvin, just gotto sort out best pic size; what do you suggest?

Do you mean the file size (e.g. 500kb) or the dimension (400x300) ? 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
06 May 2015

Do you mean the file size (e.g. 500kb) or the dimension (400x300) ? 

The dimension size Kelvin; what is best in your opinion.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 May 2015

The dimension size Kelvin; what is best in your opinion.

400px width is probably the best. 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
07 May 2015

Hopefully I will have a bit of video footage of the trip posted here later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
08 May 2015

Ok, a bit of video footage from the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HqWyjz7l4

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
08 May 2015

Why can't I see anything here but can see the first post when reply, still comes up blank if going in through the main forum board and the trip report only shows when hitting the direct link

1 2   Next