Mothers Day in the Bush

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
19 Apr 2015

I just had a thought what would the mothers think of a Mother's day out in the bush, im not sure where just yet any ideas for an area will be considered.

So come on mums what do you think?

My Mum Past away a couple of years ago but this is the sort of thing she would have loved to do, She was not one for the formalitys of sitting down @ the table to a three course meal she was happy to have a Barrby in the bush & be out & about with her loved ones.

Rudi (rudi)
19 Apr 2015

My mum's gone, I I'm sure she would enjoy something like that idea maybe like that spot just nw of Noojee ? I haven't been there for years nice spot for big or little kids

Q when is mothers day.

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
19 Apr 2015

My mum's gone, I I'm sure she would enjoy something like that idea maybe like that spot just nw of Noojee ? I haven't been there for years nice spot for big or little kids

Q when is mothers day.

May 10 it's the second Sunday in may which is about 3 weeks away.

Where abouts it the great spot you were talking about.

Rudi (rudi)
19 Apr 2015

It, called Polars camp ground on Loch Valley Rd, Noojee.  It's a easy to get too spot for a family type BBQ.  I don't know where you are situated,  if it rains or the wealth is shit it may crap as there isn't any shelter,  Hiawatha falls at Yarram has cover.