What 4x4 Accessories Shop do you get you gear from?

Forum > General Discussion
Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
23 Jun 2014

I mainly use "Werevr 4x4 Accessories" in Carrum Downsfor my recovery & camping Gear very nice pepole to deal with,  & TJM also in Carrum Downs for stuff like Maps & the likes of.

here is the web address for Werevr 4x4 accessories" www.werevr4x4accessories.com.au"

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
24 Jun 2014

I use  Everything 4WD in Cranbourne, Opposite Lock at Lynhurst, ARB Dandy and Packy, Piranha out at Beronia. Everything else is internet

Bernard (BKool)
25 Jun 2014

Hi. I'm fairly new at this 4x4 stuff but I've used 4x4 Off Road Clinic, Factory 21, 87-89 Hallam South Road, Hallam (Ph.: 9702 4820) a couple of times and found them to be pretty good. They have a shop and a workshop and seem to try hard to be competitive. I can't fault any of the work that they have done for me.

Paul
Paul (Paulieeee)
01 Jul 2014

I use roadrunner off-road and have found them to be considerably cheaper than other shops/websites out there, awesome service and very quick shipping, I'm a happy customer.

Andrew
Andrew (Kimmdogg)
03 Jul 2014

Been to ARB Dandenong for some floor mats, 4by fabrications who built the custom snorkel and will build just about  anything.  Have used Terrain Tamer for the odd nick nacks.

Anthony
Anthony (Triton14)
05 Sep 2014

I've decked my triton out with everything from Smithies Outback Gear in Cranbourne. They are all very helpful and down to earth highly recommend them.

Jason
Jason (FauxBogan)
07 Sep 2014

I've got a lot of stuff from Powerful 4x4. Fast shipping, cheaper prices than anywhere else and great combo deals on quality products. http://powerful4x4.com.au/