Hi guys have 07 rx navara with air bags in rear fitted looking to get 2in lift what are my options any help would be great p.s this is my first 4by4!

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Apr 2015

My first question is why the air bags and is it a twin cab?? are you aware of the inherant risks in running air bags in twin cabs and breaking the chassis in half?? If not i strongly suggest you do some goggle searching. 4x4 Earth has a few threads on the topic have a read.

As far as suspension goes different brands for different purpose, go to a few good suspension shops and the like and ask a lot of questions

Jason
Jason (Jasjul)
15 Apr 2015

I agree with above comments.  Also work out how much weight you'll be carrying, most companies will have 2 or 3 different rear springs.  I personally have my ute riding very firm on road empty, but settles down very well when loaded with all my camping gear.  I'm personally running Ironman at the moment and have previously run Tough Dog, no problems with either.  I would suggest working out your budget and making a few phone calls to different companies.  Make notes about what they offer, some offer little things as standard, while others charge extra, for example greasable shackles.

I agree with above comments.  Also work out how much weight you'll be carrying, most companies will have 2 or 3 different rear springs.  I personally have my ute riding very firm on road empty, but settles down very well when load......

Thanks guys will look in 2 it!