Interest in tracks around walhalla coopers creek

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
05 Apr 2015

Just wondering who would be interested in a run around walhalla coopers creek area on weekend of 10-13 April im going up there camping at coopers and would like to do a couple day trips if possible with others or if you would like to camp with us is ok too 

Hello Peter , do u have any idea at this stage if haunted stream would be on the list...?

Wayne (dragic)
05 Apr 2015

Hello Peter.I might be interested in doing coopers creek at walhalla next weekend but I can't make it on the friday.I have other plans but I can make it on the saturday if you don't get others that are interested.Just let me Know and I will let you Know if I am still coming because I like walhalla it is one of my favourate places.Thanks wayne Dragic.yes

Anthony
Anthony (Digger1982)
05 Apr 2015

I might be interested in this one. Happy to give any track ideas or suggestions as I have spent a lot of time around this area. 

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
06 Apr 2015

I'm camping at coopers creek, willing to try any tracks have done some but been awhile, so not sure where they are anymore, just normally do my regular tracks, short cut track to bruntons, sometimes beadmores, up for any track really if ya wanna met me at cooper creek camp anytime over weekend let me know the more the better and safer 

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
06 Apr 2015

Hello Peter , do u have any idea at this stage if haunted stream would be on the list...?

It might be I've never done that track so would be interested if you know it contact me 0428877761 

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
06 Apr 2015

Hello Peter.I might be interested in doing coopers creek at walhalla next weekend but I can't make it on the friday.I have other plans but I can make it on the saturday if you don't get others that are interested.Just l......

I'm going to setup camp fri but am interested in any track if ya come up 0428877761 thinking of camping at camp site 2 this time at coopers 

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
06 Apr 2015

I might be interested in this one. Happy to give any track ideas or suggestions as I have spent a lot of time around this area. 

Would be great I can't really remember all the tracks I've done till I get on them, cause most I've done have been at night, was considering deep creek track  but would like to have a few of us so it's safer etc I'm going up fri to setup camp at coopers creek camp 2 my contact 0428877761

It might be I've never done that track so would be interested if you know it contact me 0428877761 

Nah Peter.....never done it , just heard about it being agood track.....

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
06 Apr 2015

Hi Peter, If your definatly going away could you please put it into the trips section so people can join the trip or just show thier interest, much better for all concerned if all trips are posted in the trip section. Thanx.

On a side note I have done Haunted stream and it is a nice drive with lots of river crossings but nothing hard and a easy trip unless there has been heaps of rain. This time of year you would be lucky to get your hubs wet.

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
06 Apr 2015

I can't find haunted track near walhalla, it's near dargo from my maps 

Tracy (Tracy)
06 Apr 2015

Yes we would love to join you our all time favourite spot

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
06 Apr 2015

Yes we would love to join you our all time favourite spot

That would be great the more the batter