Group for regular day trips or weekends

Forum > Open Discussion
Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
03 Apr 2015

Hi looking for some members that are interested in going out regularly around Gippsland, I'm based in Heyfield and go to walhalla regularly, and I am looking for others to do tracks with on a regular basis. It's alot safer to go with a group than on ya own, also have camper trailer and setup at coopers creek  regularly then do trips from there for the day, I have 2013 76 cruiser.

Mark (cruiser105)
09 May 2015

Hi Peter, I would be interested if we get up that way. I would let you know beforehand and maybe we could meet up for a weekend. I have heard Coopers Creek is a nice spot but can get a bit crowded.We live out Werribee way so dont venture over there often but would be nice for a change. We wont be doing anymore camping for a while until the weather gets better again as were fine weather campers and dont like rain or snow. We will be looking to go to Dargo/Wannongatta/Mansfield later in the year.

Thanks for the info on your tyres it helped make my decision easier and so far Im happy with them.

cheers, Mark

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
09 May 2015

Hi Peter, I would be interested if we get up that way. I would let you know beforehand and maybe we could meet up for a weekend. I have heard Coopers Creek is a nice spot but can get a bit crowded.We live out Werribee way so dont venture o......

Thanks I'm up for camping trips anytime the more the better lol been wanting to go up dargo for awhile now and would be interested, 

Mark (cruiser105)
10 May 2015

ok I will let you know when we go

Gday mate,

I am based in Sale so pretty close to Heyfield. I would be happy to do a few day trips. i often go out by myself because others are busy so to have another mate and another vehicle to go out would be awesome if you are keen.

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
11 May 2015

Gday mate,

I am based in Sale so pretty close to Heyfield. I would be happy to do a few day trips. i often go out by myself because others are busy so to have another mate and another vehicle to go out would be awesome if you are keen.

Give us a hoy when ya go out next still finding areas around ere, I'm from Heyfield txt me. When ya can will send u private message with number 

Give us a hoy when ya go out next still finding areas around ere, I'm from Heyfield txt me. When ya can will send u private message with number 

Yea no worries. There are endless possiblities around here mate. We are very lucky to live here! I have done a lot out past licola, i have also done a fair bit up dargo way (Billy goats bluff, blue rag, etc). The high country is by far my favourite place so far. But there are plenty of places i am still yet to explore so to have another guy to go with a recovery car as well is a bonus!

Ryan
Ryan (Mac)
14 May 2015

Hey there, I'm in Warragul and I'm happy to go wheeling, I don't have a lot of others I go out with and I do a fair bit of solo stuff. PM me when your next going out! I'm looking to go out somewhere on Sat

Sweet as man! Will PM you

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
14 May 2015

Ryan (Mac) wrote:

Hey there, I'm in Warragul and I'm happy to go wheeling, I don't have a lot of others I go out with and I do a fair bit of solo stuff. PM me when your next going out! I'm looking to go out somewhere on Sat

Would luv to but got vintage rally on in Heyfield on sat and sun but will next time I'm out 

Gary
Gary (poppyg)
26 May 2015

Hi mate I am keen.

Peter Harker
Peter Harker (Harks)
19 Jun 2015

Hi mate I am keen.

Cool let me know when ya going if I'm home which is every second weekend I should be able to join 

Dan
Dan (Beercandan)
22 Jul 2015

I live in Garfield and usually head out that way about once a month let me know next time your heading out