Explore Australia Expo - What a ripper!

Forum > Announcements
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
22 Jun 2014

Just a quick word to thank you for those who have helped out with our expo and those who visited our stand. It was great to meet some of our members. 

Apparently a lot of people don't like to join 4wd clubs but want to go on a 4wd trip. It's great to see we have something that can fulfill their needs. It was our first exhibition and it was a great success, with many new 4wders signed up with us. The response has been extremely positive and overwhelming. 

We have a good mix of new members: 

1x 4Runner
12x Patrol (GU/GQ)
2x Triton
1x LC 80
2x Navara
2x Pajero
2x LC Prado
4x Ford Ranger
1x Jackaroo
1x LC 100
3x Hilux
1x FJ Cruiser (new)
3x Jeep Wrangler

We've given away 300 bumper stickers, 800+ 4WDTrip Cards, 500+ Mentos (lollies), 40 Cans of soft drinks......... 

The best part of the expo is to see the smile from all the kids when they got their free lollies... how cool is that!...... 

I didn't think we could pull this off in such a short time frame. I guess this expo is like 4WDing to many people, just need to get out there. get out of your comfort zone and give it a go! The outcome can be rewarding

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
23 Jun 2014

Was good to see you again Kelvin.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
23 Jun 2014

Was good to see you again Kelvin.

Likewise buddy :) Hope you got some good deals at the show. 

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
23 Jun 2014

I was going to get to the Expo by we had a burst water pipe so i had to wait for the plumber WHAT a WASTE of a great day.

Glad to see it was a succes.

Sean (Seanrav)
23 Jun 2014

Hey Kelvin - great website and have just joined in . Thanks for the soft drinks and great chatting to you at the expo - hope to see you soon 

Sean and Rav 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
23 Jun 2014

Hey Kelvin - great website and have just joined in . Thanks for the soft drinks and great chatting to you at the expo - hope to see you soon 

Sean and Rav 

Likewise Sean!.... can't wait to see your Prado in action. 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
23 Jun 2014

I was going to get to the Expo by we had a burst water pipe so i had to wait for the plumber WHAT a WASTE of a great day.

Glad to see it was a succes.

You saved $ by not going to the expo :) smiley

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
23 Jun 2014

You saved $ by not going to the expo :) smiley

Yeah well it not a total waste i managed to get my fridge slide almost finished all i need to do is work out how to lock it in place.

Besides what would have spent on the expo i ended buying Tracy A Snatch Sprap, 2 Shackles & bag from my faverote 4WD accessories shop "Wherever 4x4 accessories" in Carrum downs all for under $50 bucks