We've done it! - 1000 Members!

Forum > Announcements

We've just had our 1000th member joining us! Congratulations to James from Tassie in his Ford Ranger!

Once again, thank you for your great support. 

2015 is going to be bigger and better with more trips, more 4wds and more people from all over Australia joining us.

George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
07 Apr 2015

Well done guys !
Have done well in such a short time !
Regards 
Georgie!

This is great news! More the better! Keen for the next milestone! 5000..?

()
05 Nov 2015

Congrats Kelvin, you are past 1500 members now.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
05 Nov 2015

() wrote:

Congrats Kelvin, you are past 1500 members now.

Thanks Mark!... still a long way to go... wanna see more members from other states

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
06 Nov 2015

Congrats and thank you to providing an amazing way for fellow 4wders to drive and bond. If it wasn't for this site my 4wd would have barely touched dirt. But because of this I have made good friends and had amazing experiences by running trips. Very daunting but rewarding as well.

Gongratulations to all of us and of course 4WD TRIP TEAM,  I reckon we all have been praising this site with whoever listens. Well done to us all.Continue to get the word out there guys.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
06 Nov 2015

Absolutly congratulations to everyone of our members,thank you one and all.

My wife and I will be spreading the love into NSW over the Christmas break,we are taking the Big Pig into country NSW then further east to the coast, we will be handing out our information to all 4wdrivers we come across.

()
04 May 2016

Just noticed you are past 2000!! Congrats Kelvin.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
05 May 2016

Thanks Mark, yes it was a great milestone! .... I hope more people can run trips from now on.