Just released - BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A® KO2

Forum > General Discussion
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
27 Mar 2015

Just found out BFGoodrich has just released their new BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A® KO2

http://www.bfgoodrich.com.au/product-range/4x4-tyres/4x4-suv-tyres/all-terrain-ta-ko2/

BFGoodrich All-Terrian is one of the best AT tyre on the market. In fact, they were my first set of offroad tyres years ago. 

I am glad to see that they have released the latest model. 

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
27 Mar 2015

MMM only bought a new set of BFG AT's a couple of months ago, if I knew the new ones where so close to release I would have waited.

Not that I'm unhappy with the origionals they are a fantastic tyre, lets hope they made a great tyre even better.

Simon
Simon (1TUFFGU)
01 Apr 2015

They look like they have added some fancy side lugs (you can hardly call them sidebiters) design, and re-released, calling it a new model.

(D.J/muddie 08)
12 Apr 2015

thanks for the update on the BFGs i have just signed up with this site and like what i see and have always had muddies but change in driving and trips mean T/As may be the way for me now i have upgraded from GQ wangon to a GU extelstra ute with canopy to set up for longer trips

George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
12 Apr 2015

Anyone know roughly what these go for in 33's?

Wouldnt mind having a set of those for the everydayers and the 38.5" creepy crawlers as players