1 2   Next
Raymond
Raymond (rayslux)
15 Mar 2015

hi i was just wondering if anyone is keen on guiding a trip for the tallarook i heard it very good there but i dont know the tracks to guide a trip if anyone knows the area i can get atleast 4 or 5 cars together for a good day out

()
15 Mar 2015

I'd be interested in going along. I've been up there before a couple of times, I've been on some of the tracks but not all the tracks.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Mar 2015

Love Tallarook, have only been there a couple of times so don't know that much of the area. Would be keen on a trip there depending on dates

John S (John)
15 Mar 2015

Yes I would be interested but being a novice 4wd driver it needs to be Easy or at least Medium. Obviously dates play a part but I am interested.

Alex
Alex (AlexPatrol)
15 Mar 2015

Can be easy place to get caught out, loose rock hill climbs and then very slippery in the wet, deep ruts also. Was out there 2 weeks ago, did a couple of tracks I hadnt done before and actually had to winch downhill. Id recomend all cars are self recoverable (winch),  some harder tracks aren't easy to back down with a strap if you get stuck. Place is bone dry atm compared to how its been before. Like most places.

John S (John)
15 Mar 2015

Thank you for your advice. I will wait for an easier trip to be posted

regards

John S

Paul
Paul (GU_Ph)
15 Mar 2015

Can be easy place to get caught out, loose rock hill climbs and then very slippery in the wet, deep ruts also. Was out there 2 weeks ago, did a couple of tracks I hadnt done before and actually had to winch downhill. Id recomend all cars are se......

I was there a few weeks ago, covered quite a few tracks. Most weren't too bad, phone track is pretty chopped up, not one for the novice.

Which track did you have to winch down?

Zak
Zak (Arctic99)
15 Mar 2015

Hi my cousin lives in broadford and goes nearly 3 times a week out to tallarook . I can bring him along to guide us if you like what dates are you thinking?

Regards,

Zak

Intrested in going

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
16 Mar 2015

Interested depending on the dates

Would be interested in going. Depending on dates.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
16 Mar 2015

Can be easy place to get caught out, loose rock hill climbs and then very slippery in the wet, deep ruts also. Was out there 2 weeks ago, did a couple of tracks I hadnt done before and actually had to winch downhill. Id recomend all cars are se......

Agree with Alex on this one. Have run a few trips in Tallarook & really like the area as it has many tracks in a compact area ranging from easy to very difficult. Was thinking of running a trip up that way after I get back from the Border Track.

Neil
Neil (love24wd)
16 Mar 2015

Interested depending on dates

Wayne (dragic)
16 Mar 2015

Hello Raymond. I might be interested in the trip bepenbding on the dates Cheers wayne dragic.yes

Raymond
Raymond (rayslux)
16 Mar 2015

great response guys im pretty much free each weekend if anyone wants to put there hand up as a definate leader for the group then we can work out a date that suits that person 

1 2   Next