Forum > General Discussion
Merri
Merri (MadMerri)
03 Mar 2015

Hi all.  Just joined up.  Seems like a great forum and easy to use.  Some of you will know me as ShineySideUp's other half.  He is pretty pre-occupied with sprint car stuff atm so thought I would join to see what is going on in the 4x4 world and maybe go on a few trips.  Cheers.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
03 Mar 2015

Hi Merri, good to have you here, whats Andrew doing with the sprint cars? Used to love the speedway racing but even the budget cars are a never ending money pit!!

Will he let you get out in his Patrol ?? You guys should join me next Sunday at Toolangi its been ages since I heard that 2.8 whistle and sing 

Merri
Merri (MadMerri)
03 Mar 2015

Hi Merri, good to have you here, whats Andrew doing with the sprint cars? Used to love the speedway racing but even the budget cars are a never ending money pit!!

Will he let you get out in his Patrol ?? You guys should join me ......

Hey Mat, he has a new love, a wee little mini-sprint. Is hoping to be up and racing in the next season (Nov) so the 4x4 is officially mine again😊. We would have loved to come out Sunday but have mates coming for a "planning" bbq re our trip to The Cape later this year. Will be up for the next one though.