Merchandise Ideas.

Forum > Feature Suggestions
Steve
Steve (tasl)
02 Mar 2015

So as I am organising a trip this weekend, Rebecca posted on how does she recognise us,Which got me thinking that apart from the stickers, and tshirts you should offer thing like different sizes of flags that could be flown from aerials or roof racks to advertise the site.   

a fluro yellow 4wdtrip sand flag would be a good idea as theres a few trips that are coming up that are sand/dune related

Great idea! I like the idea of having flag of our logo on it. We will look into this. Thanks guys! 

Was just thinking the other day that a cap, a beanie or a shirt or something would be cool! You could do like a black item with yellow writing of 4wdtrip or something on it. Do we have anything like this yet? I got a sticker that I put on my rear window of my car but that's it. It would be cool if there was other merchandise I could wear when I am out and about to promote the website abit. Thoughts?

Steve
Steve (tasl)
20 Apr 2015

Was just thinking the other day that a cap, a beanie or a shirt or something would be cool! You could do like a black item with yellow writing of 4wdtrip or something on it. Do we have anything like this yet? I got a sticker that I put on my rear win......

There is Tshirts available.

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/social/forum/read.aspx?originalpostid=1053&forumid=1

Cool as!They look awesome! but the link says the items have been removed? Any other way to get one?