Forum > General Discussion
Shaun
Shaun (SR5Hilux4x4)
26 Feb 2015

Hey everyone,

I just joined up and think this site is a great idea. Im also on NewHilux.net if anyone else is.

keen to meet a few new people and get out on more trips when my Hilux comes back from the smash repairs. 

John
John (Bulldog)
26 Feb 2015

Welcome to the family. Lots of fun to be had. Look forward to meeting you.
Cheers

Fraser
Fraser (ScotsMan)
26 Feb 2015

Welcome aboard Shaun hope you can get involved and maybe post up some trips when you get your rig back .I am on NewHilux as well its a great forum lots of information on there !

Steve (steveg)
27 Feb 2015

Hey Shaun i to have just jioned. I am located in Perth and run a 200 series with lift,lockers and some preformance mods.

I am keen to connect to other WA based members to see how we can get more fum from our fourbies

Steve (steveg)
27 Feb 2015

Hey Shaun i to have just jioned. I am located in Perth and run a 200 series with lift,lockers and some preformance mods.

I am keen to connect to other WA based members to see how we can get more fum from our fourbies

Shaun
Shaun (SR5Hilux4x4)
28 Feb 2015

Welcome mate,

Well if your ever on the other side of the country touring ill do a trip somewhere with you. Your 200 series sounds tough. Id like to upgrade the hilux to a 200 series or a dual cab v8 cruiser ute one day.