Important Announcement: Revival of 4WD Enthusiasts Community

Forum > Announcements
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
07 Oct 2023

Dear all

We hope this message finds you well. Over the past year, our community has faced some significant technical challenges and relentless bot attacks, resulting in disruptions to our platform and impacting your ability to connect with fellow 4WD enthusiasts. We understand how frustrating this has been for all of you, and we want to express our gratitude for your patience and support during this time.

We are pleased to announce that we have been working tirelessly to address these issues and improve the overall experience on our website. Our dedicated team of experts has resolved many of the technical issues that were hindering the functionality of our platform. We are committed to providing you with a reliable and secure environment where you can continue to pursue your passion for 4WD adventures.

As an Australian community of like-minded 4WD enthusiasts, our goal has always been to foster connections, facilitate trip organisation, and promote the exchange of valuable experiences among members. We are excited to reinvigorate these core principles and offer you an enhanced platform to connect, explore, and learn from one another.

What you can expect from the improved Australian 4WD Enthusiasts Community:

Enhanced Security: We have implemented robust security measures to protect our website from future bot attacks, ensuring a safer environment for all members.

Improved Performance: Our technical team has worked diligently to resolve issues that caused site slowdowns and unresponsiveness. You can now enjoy a smoother and more responsive user experience.

Engaging Discussions: We encourage you to actively participate in discussions, share your experiences, and seek advice from fellow 4WD enthusiasts. Let's revive the sense of community and camaraderie that makes our group special.

Event organisation: You can once again use our platform to plan and coordinate 4WD trips, making it easier than ever to find like-minded enthusiasts to explore the great outdoors with.

We are committed to nurturing the spirit of adventure and camaraderie within our community. Your input, feedback, and active participation are invaluable as we move forward. Together, we can continue to build a thriving hub for 4WD enthusiasts in Australia.

Thank you for your unwavering support and loyalty to the Australian 4WD Enthusiasts Community. We look forward to seeing you actively engaging on our platform once again.

Stay tuned for exciting updates and upcoming events. Let's hit the trails and explore Australia's stunning landscapes together!

Warm regards,

Kelvin
Founder

Ferris
Ferris (Ferris)
07 Oct 2023

đź‘Ť

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
08 Oct 2023

It would great to see this site back up to its former glory, a lot of fond memories from back in the good days when it had just started.

Stuart
Stuart (Stu)
15 Oct 2023

Hi Kelvin

Sorry to bother you but I just have a question, I posted a trip about a month ago and it says its been under review and hasn't been posted up, I sent a message via the contact us link but no one has responded and my trip still hasn't been posted. I've just tried re-uploding it, would you please be able to look into this for me?

Thanks

Stu

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
17 Oct 2023

It would great to see this site back up to its former glory, a lot of fond memories from back in the good days when it had just started.
Thanks mate! ... hope we can catchup soon! I miss your Jeep!

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
17 Oct 2023

Hi Kelvin

Sorry to bother you but I just have a question, I posted a trip about a month ago and it says its been under review and hasn't been posted up, I sent a message via the contact us link but no one has responded and my trip still ha......
Done! ..sorry for the delay and thanks for posting the trip!