wonnagatta valley high country

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
1 2   Next

anyone want to do a trip to the high country this long weekend vic labour day

I wish I could but I'm getting new muddies on my car. Just be Mindful I live in Mansfield vic and we had a shit load of rain last night through to this morning easy had 50mil. Take care in the bush buddy

Will there be any drones, guns or Virgin Atlantic pilots?
https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/greg-lynn-arrested-over-disappearance-of-russell-hill-and-carol-clay-criminologists-say-breakthrough-sparks-hope-for-resolution-in-past-cases/news-story/17ffd0808834bd97275f047b972eb83c?amp

Why even bring that up there has been heaps of murders in the high country not just this one been one not long ago at sheep yard flat

Because of the title of the trip….

Don't let that stop you going there hasn't stop me going there at all went there when the bush opened back up and was there last weekend as well. You just gotta worry about where button man is when you head up to the bush

It's been a while since I've see a post in 4wdtrip, I'll be keen.

Keep me posted

()
08 Mar 2023

Already going with some work mates. Keep an eye out for a Colorado. Rego COIGHT.

Paul Palmer (AccPal)
08 Mar 2023

hey Steve unfortunately we are already heading out camping this weekend but I'm keen please keep me in mind on your next trip

Hey Steve,
I'm already planning a trip (with the misso and only one car - Saturday to Monday ) I prefer the Licola area to do some of the good tracks there but also would like to be in a small group. Let me know your plan details or contact me to arrange a trip if you are keen.

Michael
Michael (Mad Mick)
08 Mar 2023

Sorry Steve I'm busy.
Pls keep me in mind for future trips though

Aaron
Aaron (Chuah1)
08 Mar 2023

G’Day Steve, when are you planning on leaving and time? Would this be a med or hard trip or just camping? Cheers! Aaron

Richard (Rick Jensen)
08 Mar 2023

Always keen for a trip. :-)

Alan (Anthonya)
08 Mar 2023

Sorry Steve, working this weekend. Keep me posted on future trips.

Aaran
Aaran (gibrate1)
08 Mar 2023

currently in Sydney.

1 2   Next